Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Way To Change The World

Easter has just passed, but has it really?  Easter is occurring every day around the world as the Word is spread far and wide by people not afraid to take the risk and share the Word.

I received a message today from a friend in China who told me that her church baptized 99 people this Sunday Morning!  Praise God.  Can you even imagine that only six short years ago that same church only had 6 members...now there are 900!  God is definitely working in China.

We must never forget that people the world over are the same.  That they all need Jesus and if we are willing to share the Word, then it will not come back empty.  Our God is an Awesome God!

I can't wait until I can go to China and meet these new brothers and sisters in Christ.  I can not tell you how it thrilled my heart to hear this.  Sometimes all the news we hear every day is so depressing and weighs heavily on my spirit....this news lifted me up and put  joy in my heart.  I ask all of you faithful prayer warriors out there to pray for these new Christians a world away.  They are now a part of the family and we will be joining them at the table in Heaven.  What a wonderful thought.

Continue to Celebrate Easter...Continue to Celebrate Christ...never give in to the sad and sorrowful news surrounding us, because God is still and always in control...God answers prayers, and He always hears the prayers of the faithful. 

God Bless - Peace, Love and Joy to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment