Saturday, November 2, 2019

Seafood Alfredo on the Road

Good Afternoon!
Company coming for dinner tonight and I have decided to prepare one of my favorite simple dishes.  Yes! You can still have company for dinner in an RV.  I still have glass dishes, however, I have opted for nice plastic glasses...not so much rattling around when on the road!  I use paper plates frequently just to cut down on gray water use though.

We are going to be located on the Gulf Coast soon, and as a seafood lover I am looking forward to being close to my favorite seafood outlet, Joe Patti's in Pensacola, Florida! Fresh, beautiful seafood of all varieties at reasonable prices! Yeah!  If you haven't been there, you absolutely MUST if you are in the area.  Additionally, you can order online and have your seafood shipped directly to you. 

So here is my recipe for today using lovely fresh seafood:

                                           CRAB AND SHRIMP ALFREDO

1 pound Jumbo Lump Blue Crab (cooked)
1/2 pound shrimp (cooked)
1/4 cup butter
1/2 - 3/4 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning

Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, gradually add heavy cream and parmesan cheese stirring constantly...once smooth, add crab and shrimp. 
Serve over your favorite Pasta or Rice!

EASY, IMPRESSIVE AND AMAZING.   BROCCOLI MAKES A GREAT SIDE WITH THIS.

We are still in Utah enduring the cold, and counting down toward our trek to the South. 
Looking forward to some warmer weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment