Monday, March 28, 2016

Summer, Fall, Winter, SPRING!!

Yesterday was Easter, and it was a gorgeous Spring Day here in Utah!

But, that was yesterday.  Today and apparently through Wednesday, we will be having SNOW again!  Now given that it is going to stay above freezing here in the Valley, it won't stick! But the mountains and the skiers are oh so happy!  Snowbasin is expecting 5-6 inches just today alone!  Wow! Last year the resorts had to close early because of the lack of the powdery stuff.  That won't be happening this year.

The snow is what helps to fill our reservoirs here in the desert like states, so we are all thankful for the rain. Don't get me wrong, I really don't love rainy, cool, cloudy days but I DO like not having to worry about the water supply in the State of Utah.  This has been a good year for water and a great year for Ski Buffs! There have been a lot of "powder flu" days recently as the season draws to a close!

I am looking forward to planting a lovely herb garden at my back door, and so I am looking forward to some sunny, warm days and harvesting tomatoes again. I look forward to the Ogden Farmers Market opening! I look forward to all the lilacs blooming in the Ogden Botanical Gardens and strolling along the river with my little Rosebud!  So, as I look at the falling snow today, I am thankful for the water, but longing for the warm sun of Spring on my skin!

Hope the weather is great wherever you are!  April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Love, Peace and JOY!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment