Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Island Echos Snowbird Retreat!

Well, it seems that everything is finally ready for the "busy season" here on Okaloosa Island.

The condo is all freshened up and ready and June is fully booked and moving into July which is half booked already.  Amazing amount of inquiries. It looks like it is going to be a great season here on the Emerald Coast.

I heard today that this building is just FULL of snowbirds come December.  I am hoping that someone special will want to stay here in our special unit from December 1st until March 15th.  It is so pretty and there are so many activities provided for people in this building during the Snowbird season.  I spoke with Resort Quest today and they have a waiting list of people, but I have availability RIGHT NOW!  So, if you know of some great snowbirds looking for a special place to go this winter to escape the frozen North, contact me!

God Bless - Peace, Love and Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment