Thursday, August 18, 2011

The 17 Day Diet

This picture was taken about 6 years ago, when I was weighing i at about what I would like to weigh now. I am working on it!

Still sticking like glue to the 17 Day Diet Plan...37 pounds gone and about 27 to go.
If you haven't gotten this book yet, you need to have a look see. I actually went to Barnes & Noble and read part of it before I bought it that day. I was so impressed with the science in it. It isn't a "fad" diet. It is nutritionally sound and easy to follow.


I am enjoying delicious meals, not feeling hungry and feeling well and healthy. Exercise is not "pushed" but encouraged. 17 minutes twice a day. Anyone can do this diet, and anyone can lose weight this way.
I enjoy the protein I am allowed, but it is not really a "low carb" diet....nothing like Adkins, which I felt was terribly unhealthy.
Fat is limited, but not eliminated. You will not feel hungry or deprived on this plan.

So come and join me in this quest to lose weight and be healthy. I will keep you posted as to my progress, and you can contact me with questions and your progress too!

Good Health and Happy Eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment